Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games.

I’m looking at this way: if Geearse win then that will pretty much end Bumwood’s season. However, if Bumwood win then both of their season’s are still alive.

Geearse have a very easy draw. They are guaranteed to win at least 3 more and get to 13 wins. Norf, Adelaide and WCE.

Therefore, I want Geearse to win. They’ll get there’s later. For now, it has to be a Bumwood loss.
Exactlyt Drof summed up perfectly.

Forget it. Pussies are seriously stupid. Fumbling everywhere. Skunks are gonna win easily.

Reactions: 1 user
Gary Rohan hears footsteps and spills a mark inside 50. Zac Thouy or however the hell you spell it fumbles it in the middle once the Pies clear, and they've cost a goal.

And now they have another.

Geelong are as soft as butter once the pressure's applied.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Gary Rohan hears footsteps and spills a mark inside 50. Zac Thouy or however the hell you spell it fumbles it in the middle once the Pies clear, and they've cost a goal.

And now they have another.

Geelong are as soft as butter once the pressure's applied.
Kolodashnji is always guaranteed to give up an easy goal or four.

Reactions: 2 users
How does a dog *smile* forward line like Collingwood stay competitive

Reactions: 2 users
Has Caneron ever taken a mark above his head.
Geelong are Collingwoods bitches.
Collingwood make them crap themselves.

Collingwood vs. Geelong—ugh, my two most disliked teams! I’m hoping for some on-field brawls and fights today

Yep, who do you want to win. What a choice, its like asking if you'd prefer a kick in the nuts with the left foot or the right.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Geelong are season away from joining us.
Kolojazzni has been a dud for 5 yrs hoe does he still stay on an AFL list??

Yep, who do you want to win. What a choice, its like asking if you'd prefer a kick in the nuts with the left foot or the right.
Excalty I would love Geelong to get beat by 10 goals but just looking at Kruger & Frampton makes my blood boil

Isn't it funny that the average players always cost the team goals. Tuohy cost the cats two goals, first over running the ball in the centre and the 2nd going across goals. The other was the simple dropped mark by Kolodjashnij in front of pies goals.
So that's 3 goals cost by errors/turnovers from pes 4 goals