Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games.

Nice win by Suns but Pies are extremely lucky to be where they are on the ladder; two draws, 4 wins by a goal or less. Not sure how they keep winning the close ones but by rights probably shouldn't be in the 8. Play 7 of last 8 at MCG but away to Sydney, play Bombers and Carlton. Reckon Hawks can do them the way they're going. And if one of Tigers, Cats, Brisbane, Demons can sneak a win, Pies are in danger of not making the 8. Top 4 looking very dodgy. My faith in humanity is slowly being restored.

Reactions: 5 users
Hippy hippy Hipwood. What a squealer she is
steven tyler aerosmith GIF

Reactions: 1 user
Essadun getting an absolute shafting from the umps. Its actually to the point where it looks like the fix is in

Reactions: 1 user
I couldn’t care less but Essington getting reamed by the umpires.

(X2) holding the ball and (X1) insufficient intent not paid in a 5 minute period.

Really poor officiating.

Amazing. The Draper one was one of the worst decisions you'll ever see. Everyone was in disbelief, players, crowd and commentators. I thought they'd even up, but the Ess shafting just kept coming.

I couldn’t care less but Essington getting reamed by the umpires.

(X2) holding the ball and (X1) insufficient intent not paid in a 5 minute period.

Really poor officiating.
Started with he Draper front on 40m out dead in front. As clear a free kick as you will ever see. Massive front on contact. Play on. Umpire right there 10m away.

Reactions: 1 users