Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games.

My goodness what an insipid bunch of teams vying for a flag this year.

No one wants it. I wouldn’t even trust Sydney.

Esssendon and Fremantle in the top four?

Give me a spell.

Reactions: 1 users
Bomber boards whining about umpiring. Lost by what, 45 points? Stuff em, they're 2nd on the free ladder, probably helped them to their many sub 6 point wins and draw they've had this year.

Reactions: 2 users
Hardly Normal may have big TVs but sound systems? Not exactly hifi. I actually went to a Hardly Normal earlier this year and bought something, first time ever, they had the best price which is unusual.
Hardly Normal is my 'physically review the goods' store, then I buy somewhere affordable, usually online.

Reactions: 1 user
Walton’s. Whatever happened to that store?
Went bust. I remember my aunty had bought some white goods on some sort of loan just before they went bust and they never chased the money, free goods. No wonder they went under.

Absolutely amazing number of clubs with percentages from 90-110. (11), 110-120 (3) leaving the bottom 3 and Sydney.

Comp is unbelievably even and you can see why everyone thinks the top 8 is so weak.

Still amazes me how pro-Essendon the circle-jerk AFL media continues to be. I'd love to know why the obsession is what it is.

Reactions: 2 users
Still amazes me how pro-Essendon the circle-jerk AFL media continues to be. I'd love to know why the obsession is what it is.

clickbait. afl media sells views not accurate content. look at the ridiculous rioli 'content' - has a coffee with dimma who he used to live with and people make up stories galore. there is some fair content out there not covered on curnow staging for frees a lot and getting too many. falls to the ground too often off slight contact with both arms outstretched. doesn't need to do it with his skills.

I’m not 100% sure but I believe Riley Bonner is playing against his old team….

• Wow