Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16: the Spotlight catalogue games.

Also gave away frees and a 50m; probably cost his team 2/3 goals. Not surprised that Zips liked because he has abused him for his kicking for years, and totally justified.
His misplaced plastic tough guy stuff is also woeful. Skunks can't say it publicly, but must be so rapt they got rid of him. What a hack.
They were rapt he left. He cost them the flag in 18.
He let the runner cop it rather him put his hand up for that woeful pass that was never ever going to get to Stephenson.

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure why people are surprised with the state of the umpiring.

We have seen this for the last 8 years!

Reactions: 5 users
Bombers getting our treatment with one major difference commentators mentioning the umpiring
Its a good point. All the commentators are talking about how Essadun just have to put the umpiring aside and get back to basics etc. That has never happened to us, not a once.

I'm a bit perplexed. In what was a very even contest, the umps just gift wrapped to win and delivered it to Geelong in the third Q. Jones had been great and is off with a hammy, Ridley on one leg, game over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
The crowd should run onto the ground ala stkilda Essendon 1993 night game.
And just bend over the AFL.
What are they going to do ban you big fken deal

Its a good point. All the commentators are talking about how Essadun just have to put the umpiring aside and get back to basics etc. That has never happened to us, not a once.
Yep. We cop worse treatment every week and they never say a word.

Reactions: 1 users
It's still pretty shocking to see a sides chances of winning just evaporate in 5 mins all thanks to incompetence.
That’s what makes it so egregious; the fact that they went completely blind when the game was on a knife edge.

I would be uncontrollable if I was Essington’s coach.

Geelong players flapping their arms about every time trying, successfully, to induce a holding the ball or deliberate out of bounds or rushed behind decision.

It's an ugly look and not surprising given who their coach is, they are trying any tactic, dirty or otherwise to win... they are desperate, but it will all be for nothing, thankfully.

They ain't winning a premiership any time soon.

Reactions: 2 users
That’s what makes it so egregious; the fact that they went completely blind when the game was on a knife edge.

I would be uncontrollable if I was Essington’s coach.
Brad calls his Mum "Mummy, Chris has cheated on me with those horrible men in yellow....it's not faaaaaaiiiiiiiiirrrrr" (sooks)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Geelong players flapping their arms about every time trying, successfully, to induce a holding the ball or deliberate out of bounds or rushed behind decision.

It's an ugly look and not surprising given who their coach is, they are trying any tactic, dirty or otherwise to win... they are desperate, but it will all be for nothing, thankfully.

They ain't winning a premiership any time soon.
Cameron. OMFG. Wot a *smile*.

The crowd should run onto the ground ala stkilda Essendon 1993 night game.
And just bend over the AFL.
What are they going to do ban you big fken deal
My U12’s soccer coach pulled us off the pitch when we were being shafted by a ref.

(He was an Eastern European who didn’t take any *smile*)*

It would be hilarious to see an AFL team just walk off the ground.

Tick that off you pricks.