Round 13 game day thread vs Swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 game day thread vs Swans

That Vickery was poor and uninterested first half. Since half time he's been great, best we've seen of him in years.

mrposhman said:
That Vickery was poor and uninterested first half. Since half time he's been great, best we've seen of him in years.
Must've copped a electric spark on that wet ground...

According to the commentary, Buddy is playing poorly, because he has a lot on his mind

I know Miles isn't tall but he looks like a dwarf next to Kennedy. What did the Hawks get for offloading him?

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Pretty dumb, had the upper hand and needed to focus on the ball. Knock him out and stop play while the stretcher comes out and it could change the game.

Technicaly yes ....but i like seeing some tigers with a bit of hardness and prepared to put their spot on the line.