Round 12 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 12 other games

TigerForce said:
After singing the song with my mates in gusto 3 times we all ran to the change rooms fighting other supporters for front spot to get in.

Those were the days when Des Ryan looked like a potential CHF, Underwood was our next mid and Terry Keays was the messiah!! ...:hihi
i thought all 3 were going to be guns

Interesting Poosy coming out this week before playing the cats down at the cattery saying he's been telling the players "it's all about the journey". Let's see how that journey goes down today.

Tigers of Old said:
Will they beat us? I long for the day when I can say with certainty that they won't.

I'm sick of losing to them too.
Harvey, Petrie, Firrito, Wells, Del Santo and Waite are all the wrong side of 30, they'll be hard to replace. Their decline is coming I hope it's swift and long lasting.

DirtyDogTiger said:
If Melbourne defeat geelong at the cattery, then we stay in 8th position.

I DO NOT want us to be painting a scenario like THAT on the Sunday of round 23.

Looks likely so far. They're leading by 20 points. Cats look like they must've put a few on the Dees at the TAB....

Cats have come out just thinking they have to show up to win. They should run all over them.

11 points up late in the 3rd :p. What a double act Vince and Jones are becoming - 58 possessions between them :eek:

Gee the dees with the first in the last to go 17 points up. Could be a huge boil over here.

Milestone games have become a jinx. Feel sorry for Corey Enright in this. Pathetic performance from his teammates.