Round 12 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 12 other games

This type of win reminds me of the terrible empty stadium games in the early 90s (pre-Northey) when we were so
*smile* that any win against a top side was enthusiastic and like we won a GF. ;D

blues have done us a favour - was there for the first 2 and 1/2 qtrs. and port fumbled the ball was much worse than the tigers last night - they did not look like a top 8 side and once Grey was gone they had no hope

and I know why I don't like Carlton supporters

TigerForce said:
This type of win reminds me of the terrible empty stadium games in the early 90s (pre-Northey) when we were so sh!t that any win against a top side was enthusiastic and like we won a GF. ;D
yep id carry on like we won the flag..then reality would kick in.

funky said:
yep id carry on like we won the flag..then reality would kick in.

After singing the song with my mates in gusto 3 times we all ran to the change rooms fighting other supporters for front spot to get in.

Those were the days when Des Ryan looked like a potential CHF, Underwood was our next mid and Terry Keays was the messiah!! ...:hihi

Norf are giving GWS a touch up 56-16 midway 2nd quarter. Without Mummy they'll fall out of contention.

I'm pretty sure there was an f bomb from the commentary during the Bulldogs vs Lions game. What do you reckon?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cJy1lKr-1A

sausage_meat69 said:
I'm pretty sure there was an f bomb from the commentary during the Bulldogs vs Lions game. What do you reckon?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cJy1lKr-1A

"Mucked it up horribly", maybe???
But I'd say yes...

F-bomb