Round 12 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 12 other games

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Crows v Hawks isn't a bad game, Eddie Betts doesn't mind ducking his head for a free kick. Hawks 45-Crows 32.

What's going on with Hawthorns jumper? Looks like they stole it from a Mardi Gra float.

Tommy H said:
What's going on with Hawthorns jumper? Looks like they stole it from a Mardi Gra float.

It's shizen isn't it.
Cyril is almost as good as his uncle.

Tommy H said:
It seems very glittery when they have a close up shot of it.

It would be close to the worse away strip i've seen.
The Hawkers ball use is fantastic, expecting a big second half of the season for them.

Just when you think the Hawks are taking the game away the Crows come back with some sneaky goals to get them back into the game. Hawks certainly back to the unsociable best tonight.

DirtyDogTiger said:
We are about to go up to 7th despite not playing for two weeks.
Seriously, 15 games played since ours, and we've gone up from 8th to 7th.
Geelong will probably take 7th if we lose.
We go to 8th.

If we beat WCE and North win, we go to 6th.
If we beat WCE and Giants win, we stay 7th.

So it's 6, 7, or 8 this weekend

I'd probably prefer to see North lose so that they put the mental cue in the rack, than have us sneak up one spot which we will do anyway, a week early.

By finals time GWS are going to drop out of the 8.
I will bet my near-mint condition 70s Classic collectible flannel Batman pyjamas on it.
Same bet. Hawks top 4, geelong finish 5-8.

DirtyDogTiger said:
I'd probably prefer to see North lose so that they put the mental cue in the rack, than have us sneak up one spot which we will do anyway, a week early.

Suspect North's about to go on a tear, they have an exceedingly kind run through to mid-August. I don't see them missing out.

If anyone did a top 5 for awful jumpers, you'd have Essendon's away strip in there and then the other 4 spots would be filled by variations on Hawthorn's.

Tommy H said:

That jumper wouldn't have looked out of place in Blades of Glory.

Carlton are really having a crack against Port, 4 points up 12 minutes to go. I'd love to see a draw ;D