Round 1 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 - other games

Geelong at FULL strength against the weakest hawthorn side in 4 years and it's struggling..
I hope hawthorn win. I hate Geelong

Another cracking game. Is it too early to say the style of footy is now break neck full on style and not the defensive chip chip crap?

zippadeee said:
Geelong at FULL strength against the weakest hawthorn side in 4 years and it's struggling..
I hope hawthorn win. I hate Geelong

Geelong want it more but can't shake 'em. Imagine the commentators if Cotch had missed those 2 sodas?

tigersnake said:
Geelong want it more but can't shake 'em. Imagine the commentators if Cotch had missed those 2 sodas?

Darcy is a tosser.
Your exactly right if joe Blow missed that 2nd shot they would want him gone.
Geelong actually thinks beating hawthorn today is going to win them the flag.

tigertim said:
Another cracking game. Is it too early to say the style of footy is now break neck full on style and not the defensive chip chip crap?

No, Tim, it's not too early to make such a call ... the innovative coaches have already shown their respective wares over the long weekend.
Mobility, pace and quick movement of the ball is the ingredient that is going to break games open against the more defensive-minded teams ... and when two offensive attacking teams are pitted against one another there will be some bloody cracking great games this season.
2016 could be harking back to the 1980s-style footy, which was electrifying to watch.

Scott is the biggest tosser.
Big dealt he have beaten the VFL hawthorn side. No Roughead, no hill, no dunstal, no Condon, no Lekkas

Cracking game at the G. Geelong have recruited for a flag and will go close. They look strong on every line across the ground.

tigertim said:

Depends which team you are watching

Geelong have the easiest draw . That's good.
They will go out straight sets and the media can go after them

zippadeee said:
Scott is the biggest tosser.
Big dealt he have beaten the VFL hawthorn side. No Roughead, no hill, no dunstal, no Condon, no Lekkas

That may be so, but the Cats have nevertheless been impressive in defeating Hawthorn. Would be happy, delirious in fact, if the Tigers played to that standard.
Quality football played at the MCG today.

Bullarto Tiger said:
Can't help but compare the quality and standard between games played by the Tigers and that of the Cats/Hawks today ... both these sides would have beaten the Tigers quite handsomely going on the intensity and skill being displayed at the G this afternoon.
The Tigers have some work to do to be challenging for a top four possie.

Yes.
I think it's fair to say we look a long way off.
Hawks , cats, west coast , doggies all lookin good at this stage.
We just have to keep giving the younger more skilled players opportunities.

Smoking Aces said:
Cracking game at the G. Geelong have recruited for a flag and will go close. They look strong on every line across the ground.

*smile* game, lost count how many turnovers the hawthorn defenders committed coming out.
Geelong have so many pensioners there change rooms look like a old peoples home.
There won't win a flag.
The Eagles, the doggies and even Sydney will slap them.

P.s what the *smile* was our recruiting blokes doing not going after Zac Smith. I'm sick of those knobs chasing *smile* kickers

zippadeee said:
sh!t game, lost count how many turnovers the hawthorn defenders committed coming out.
Geelong have so many pensioners there change rooms look like a old peoples home.
There won't win a flag.

P.s what the was our recruiting blokes doing not going after Zac Smith. I'm sick of those knobs chasing sh!t kickers

Reckon the Cats were a bit lucky.

Lucky Dangerfield grew up in Moggs Creek barracking for the Cats!! He was unbelievable today (apart from the set shot sodas in the last quarter).

Lucky most Hawks players couldn't hit the side of a barn with a handful of horse *smile*. How many turnovers for Lewis; he was woeful.

Lucky Cyril couldn't get near it all day; one of the worst games he'll ever play.

zippadeee said:
sh!t game, lost count how many turnovers the hawthorn defenders committed coming out.
There won't win a flag.

P.s what the was our recruiting blokes doing not going after Zac Smith. I'm sick of those knobs chasing sh!t kickers

Hate to say it but on today's performance the cats would give us a spanking.
Agree about Zac Smith.
Our list management under Blair isn't up to standard.
Which is becoming more obvious as time goes by.