Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

That was a great game by ryan.
Dimma planning on him.being another baker perhaps

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Yep. Great game from Rhyan tonight.

Works hard and doesn’t drop his head like Cumbo does.

Reactions: 1 users
Tonight showed why Mansell is in the team ahead of Cumberland.

Work rate.

Yep, might not be as talented as Cumbo but he busts his arse without the football as much as he does with it, and that's a Hardwick non-negotiable. Cumberland will get his chance again later in the season.

Reactions: 6 users
Rhyan 'Not a Forward's Ar$ehole' Mansell has 6 goals from 8 games (two as sub) and is on track for more goals this season than all bar one season by Prince Daniel 'Why Don't They Put The Best Running Backman In The Game Back In The Forward Line' Rioli.
Please dont bring The Prince into this.
He was once the spiritual leader of the holy pinata triumvirate
The Prince can walk on water and play anywhere. The cheap comparisons do no one any favours

• Dislike
Reactions: 5 users
Finally has a PRE fan base. I hope he can keep us.

He is game. And if he sees goal he can kick goal. Strong in the air when confident. Very strong. Had no ground game, now keeps surprising.

Suppose we get Marlion right as a forward, get MoJu to level up and keep levelling Mansell up. Do you think the other mob's dancing backs might *smile* themselves?

Mansell is cusp AFL level right now. Like.

Reactions: 16 users
Choosing Not to elbow stewarts jaw off

In that contest in the centre

Was probably the most disciplined act by a richmond player this year.

*smile* timing

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Choosing Not to elbow stewarts jaw off

In that contest in the centre

Was probably the most disciplined act by a richmond player this year.

*smile* timing
Stewart was quite timid running into that contest ... almost scared

Reactions: 3 users
I love the same norf lonnie grit he brings to the team - it’s from the same water that Nank drank. These players are really important to the way we play - not as polished as Baker is but like Baker, he has speed, never gives up and loves the physical contest. They are both as hard as nails.

Reactions: 11 users
I loved Nigel's hardness and courage in that contest with Stewart in the middle of the ground, he's a Richmond man.
He showed good footy nous with that Dusty like grubber kick for a goal.

Reactions: 5 users
Nigel doesn't deserve any hate.
Great story.
Embrace him.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users