Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

Frawley used to do it a lot, too. Possibly for very similar reasons. It comes off occasionally like with King and Marlion. Hardwick possibly takes his example from Sheedy, who made it work a few times.
I think Jake King was a little under rated - was so courageous in contests plus had good pill finding skills. Shame the foot injury cut his career short.

I think Jake King was a little under rated - was so courageous in contests plus had good pill finding skills. Shame the foot injury cut his career short.
Down back, Kingy was an angry little man, but he was the perfect small forward, quick, smart, in his opponent’s face all the time. Mansell doesn’t have quite the pace of King, he certainly doesn’t have his football smarts. For his size, King could take a real screamer (tried for one against the Aints one night that would have been mark if the year if he’d held onto it), Mansell can’t do that, either.

Reactions: 1 users
There will always be great clubman, and they will always get a few extra opportunities because they bring more than just onfield to the club. How they train and set standards should always be recognised.

In hindsight, how we have seen Steve Morris develop and now coach VFL - we supporters could never appreciate what he contributed offfield as a player.

Reactions: 1 user
Dimma always has a battler project. Mansell is this year's flavour.

Get serious Dimma he is not up to it.

Reactions: 4 users
Rhyan 'Not a Forward's Ar$ehole' Mansell has 6 goals from 8 games (two as sub) and is on track for more goals this season than all bar one season by Prince Daniel 'Why Don't They Put The Best Running Backman In The Game Back In The Forward Line' Rioli.

• Love
Rhyan 'Not a Forward's Ar$ehole' Mansell has 6 goals from 8 games (two as sub) and is on track for more goals this season than all bar one season by Prince Daniel 'Why Don't They Put The Best Running Backman In The Game Back In The Forward Line' Rioli.
He’s the whipping boy for quite a few on pre.
I thought he played his role fairly well again tonight. Some mistakes for sure, but he had 5 tackles, 4 score involvements and 2 goals on the positive side

Reactions: 4 users
Mansell was very good tonight. Growing into the role. Played hard. Kicked 2 important goals and tackled really well

Reactions: 6 users
I think we are all realising the importance of the Role he plays. He was great tonight and hasn't really been terribly bad at anytime all year in my view. Jason last year wasn't playing the role to an effective standard anymore hence why we were happy to see him go.

I concur with all posts made about Mansell in this thread this evening.

Hope he just continues to gets better; we need more of the kids to keep building and then add polish that we draft in from other clubs.

Very good effort from Rhyan tonight.

Stick to his task and 2 very important goals.
And the dribble kick showed class and smarts. Would have been smothered if he kicked it any other way.