R21 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R21 - other games

Ridley said:
Disagree. I'd rather play Freo in Perth than North or Adelaide in Melbourne. Plus we get the double chance.

We match up really against Freo and we play Subi better than any other ground.

We really struggle against North and Adelaide smashed us 2 weeks ago. Even Geelong could sneak into 8th still at the expense of Adelaide; we haven't beaten them since 2006.

The higher the finish the better the chances of winning the flag.

Agree wholeheartedly. Rather any nerves evaporate that they can't be eliminated and they can beat either of the WA teams in Perth.

Go Tiges

What happens when a rabble thrashes a rabble? This is classic. Poo$y better just walk away...

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
At least you knew Melbourne wasn't capable of better under Neeld. Disgrace.

Makes you wonder what they do in training every week.

Demonland forum blew up last week, could be the same this week. :hihi

That's the 2nd time I've fallen for that rabble - 1st against the Bombers and now against the Blues. I was looking at the odds and it was just ringing alarm bells in my head. The only saving grace is the majority of people have been sucked in by them as well.

TigerForce said:
Our game against them next season must be a 150 point drubbing.

:fing32

Juddy doing the Visy lap of honour....should of been hanging out of a bin on the back of a truck.

Proves once again what a joke Blobbo is. Doesn't have the balls to interrogate Poo$y at AFL360. Just accepts the spin every week. What does it take for he and Tird to become golden boys of the AFL?

TigerForce said:
Proves once again what a joke Blobbo is. Doesn't have the balls to interrogate Poo$y at AFL360. Just accepts the spin every week. What does it take for he and Tird to become golden boys of the AFL?

Poosy getting his wage paid by the AFL. Blobbo won't want to get black carded even if he did have the balls to ask the hard questions in his drunken ranting's.

Hogan drops the ball after a tackle, and the dumpire calls it holding the man.....seriously...

Tigers of Old said:
Ok Melbourne are sh!t but they've beaten us 2 years straight. :headscratch :-[

The reason is that we've played them early in the season when every team's in their honeymoon period. Let's hope we're fixtured to play them later towards mid-season for a training run. ;D

Carlton got a secret deal with Brissie - pick 1 and Yarram for pick 2 and Aish ;)

Looks like the dumpires have received a call from Poo$y. Every gimme free going their way.