R21 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R21 - other games

Huge confidence destroying loss to the doggies. They have had a dream draw which built their confidence. Some of that evaporated today. They stopped trying in the end (a bit like the pies yesterday HA HA HA)

Meeting the Dogs in our elim would be our best option I reckon. It will be a confidence booster for the boys to win a final in a big way

4th Sydney Swans 20 14 6 0 1744 1476 118.16% 56
5th Richmond 20 13 7 0 1748 1454 120.22% 52

Go Sainters next week....please do it for us.

Baloo said:
Meeting the Dogs in our elim would be our best option I reckon. It will be a confidence booster for the boys to win a final in a big way
I want Adelaide at the G. We owe them one.

Looks like coming down to the last round for fifth spot
Roos -Dogs next week
Us -dons %
R-23 Us -Roos
Dogs-Lions at Gabba

Would rather end up 4th beat freo week off straight to the prelem..shortest way to the granny why do some people want us 5th?

funky said:
Would rather end up 4th beat freo week off straight to the prelem..shortest way to the granny why do some people want us 5th?

No but some of us live in the real world.

funky said:

100% agree. Hopefully saints can pull something out of the bag. About time cookie crumbled our way and we delivered our part of the bargain.

funky said:

Definately wanting that, but will Freo even finish top or would we be playing WCE there? They have Melbourne and Port left over, was expecting them to rest a heap against Port, they may not have that luxury unless Adelaide beat the Eagles next week.

Footscray should protest. All there games should be on the mini me ground at docklands.
Footscray are rubbish. Full of midgets

Double chance is what we want no matter who we play. Would rather play Freo but if it's the Eagles so be it.

No second chances from 5th and we go better against the top 4 sides than those 6th - 9th. Very hard to win the flag from outside the top 4.

Ridley said:
Double chance is what we want no matter who we play. Would rather play Freo but if it's the Eagles so be it.

No second chances from 5th and we go better against the top 4 sides than those 6th - 9th. Very hard to win the flag from outside the top 4.
100 percent our best possible chance is at 4.

funky said:
dont think we can get there funky.

The Mole said:
dont think we can get there funky.
Freo game cost us top 4 as did Carlton loss did in 13
We have to do it hard way and I think better that way.