R21 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R21 - other games

LOL Norf get a home game in our home game.
AFL. ::)

Dwayno barracking for Norf so hard as he knows it's detrimental to Richmond. :hihi

I suppose it's a new way. Don't tank the game, just tank the last quarter. I'd rather finish 5th than meeting these hometown heroes in a final at Subiaco.

I reckon our boys would be looking forward to the challenge of sorting Norf out in the last game.

North win. And we play them at their home ground our home game. This game will be possibly again the following week at the G.

Fyfe maybe in trouble ?

Fremantle . What can you say.

Harvey 4 goals.

TigerForce said:
I suppose it's a new way. Don't tank the game, just tank the last quarter. I'd rather finish 5th than meeting these hometown heroes in a final at Subiaco.

Disagree. I'd rather play Freo in Perth than North or Adelaide in Melbourne. Plus we get the double chance.

We match up really against Freo and we play Subi better than any other ground.

We really struggle against North and Adelaide smashed us 2 weeks ago. Even Geelong could sneak into 8th still at the expense of Adelaide; we haven't beaten them since 2006.

The higher the finish the better the chances of winning the flag.

Ridley said:
Disagree. I'd rather play Freo in Perth than North or Adelaide in Melbourne. Plus we get the double chance.

We really struggle against North and Adelaide smashed us 2 weeks ago. Even Geelong could sneak into 8th still at the expense of Adelaide; we haven't beaten them since 2006.

No doubt , you want the club havin the attitude you can win anywhere

CC TIGER said:
For a legendary coach Ol Roosys boys don't turn up fairly often

Fair dinkum how could we have lost to this rabble two years in a row??

Norf finish 4th will have to go and play Freo and Freo will want revenge.
We will be alright.
Need another big win next week and the North game can be a free hit.
We need a big contest going into finals.

As it's going atm,we will get a home final at the G. ;)

Ridley said:

Double chance is better, but we won't get it. Hawks and Swans play 3 of bottom 4 in last 2 games. How's that for luck!

If Cats beat Pies, and WC beat Crows, what a coincidence the Cats v Crows could a decider for 8th.

TigerForce said:
Double chance is better, but we won't get it. Hawks and Swans play 3 of bottom 4 in last 2 games. How's that for luck!

The Swans are no morals against the Saints. The Saints have shown they can trouble anyone if they are on; the game is at Etihad as well which will help the Saints.

We just need to keep winning and hope the Swans and Bulldogs drop one each. If that happens we will finish 4th; especially now that our % is very close to Dogs. Need the Eagles to smash the Dogs today.

Ridley said:

We will smash Adelaide here at home or there, don't pay too much attention to last week's game. As for Norf, I think we have them covered, don't rate them at all.