Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

We all know the definition of insanity.

Let’s see how it plays out. Fingers crossed for him.
We all know the rule about falling off the horse.
Dont do it.
But if it does happen there's another rule that says keep going. Dont give up.
Too many white flags on this thread

Reactions: 1 user
We all know the rule about falling off the horse.
Dont do it.
But if it does happen there's another rule that says keep going. Dont give up.
Too many white flags on this thread
My point was meant to be he is trying something different with body shape - not putting up a white flag. But i didn’t make it clear.

Got through the game and was rusty.
But this is where we got poleaxed, in the 2nd movement and spread away from the bounce.
Here's hoping its just rust

Got through the game and was rusty.
But this is where we got poleaxed, in the 2nd movement and spread away from the bounce.
Here's hoping its just rust
He won't dig deep. Footscary players bolted from the contests with Dow or Sony or Prestia trailing behind.
He is scared he will rip another muscle if he over does it.

I have no idea if this is a valid question, but does being dehydrated expose a person to muscle injuries like hamstrings?

Doesn’t Dion have coaching ambitions? Would be good to keep him post playing. Keep people like him and Lambert - key parts of our success.

Reactions: 1 users
It will be the second game back that tells the story.

Can he go back to back games without pulling up sore

It's taken me six years to learn this. I knew I didn't know.

Prestia was a peculiar genius. Not one I'd ever noted in football before. A species I'd missed and had always revered.

Prestia is not a footballer, pure footballer that he is. He's mathematical. He's game theory.

Dion Prestia is the right bower.

Reactions: 3 users
It's taken me six years to learn this. I knew I didn't know.

Prestia was a peculiar genius. Not one I'd ever noted in football before. A species I'd missed and had always revered.

Prestia is not a footballer, pure footballer that he is. He's mathematical. He's game theory.

Dion Prestia is the right bower.
Cogitator been working at maximum revs Dyer'ere, refreshing reading this morning.

Moved very very well last week. Need to see more but for the first time offered hope that he may not yet be entirely cooked....