pre-season 2015-16 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

pre-season 2015-16

Baloo said:
Sounds like we need to start sweeping out the carriages because the Conca Express is starting attract passengers again.

Plenty jumping off the Martin train Baloo so they will need somewhere to go!

Baloo said:
Sounds like we need to start sweeping out the carriages because the Conca Express is starting attract passengers again.

Conca's currently leading the TTHD award.

taztiger4 said:
exactly how I saw it Caesar

x 2.
Thanks for the report caesar.

Just to add. Townsend was also seemingly doing a fair bit of rehab-type training.
Vickery and Griffiths look primed and were working very hard. It's time.
McBean has put on a little weight but not much. Feel it's going to be tough for him to break in but early days.
Soldo is a shadow of the guy who arrived. Has slimmed right down. Can kick the footy and looks hungry. One to watch this year.
Marcon is a solid type. Burned the footy once but other than that kicked it ok.
Markov has some great athletic traits. Like Mabior has an exciting vertical leap. Burned one kick under pressure though too.
Disappointing not to see Rioli and Yaz train in full training in particular but they don't look far away.

lamb22 said:
Actually with Ivan slowing down until we get a monster A grade leaping ruck, I'd seriously consider Vickery and Griff sharing the ruck with Beanie doing the odd boundary throw in up forward.
Great minds, lambo. Exactly what I want to see,

St Kevin said:
Can Griff's body handle the rigours of the ruck? Given his past injury history I'd say it's questionable to say the least.

Griffiths can't play in the ruck, he gets injured sneezing.
Should've picked up FYfe.

Thanks for the reports guys, awesome to hear from the faithfull, love the RFC stuff but ppl there also add great reports, Go Tigers!!!

strachanie19 said:
How much longer does Rance's extended off season break run? Is he in North Qld?

Should be back by round 5. Only Richmond would allow a player to come back when he wants.

best bit of news is mentioned by Grimes in his interview at the training camp. mentions that the team is learning a new game plan that we are practicing this year. Hopefully a more attacking open forward line game plan. This is the final piece of the puzzle imo.

Harry said:
best bit of news is mentioned by Grimes in his interview at the training camp. mentions that the team is learning a new game plan that we are practicing this year. Hopefully a more attacking open forward line game plan. This is the final piece of the puzzle imo.

Yep. Must have this next season.