pre-season 2015-16 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

pre-season 2015-16

Just a slight technicality but they don't run the Tan anymore. This year it was around Princess Park.

It would be interesting to know Brandon Ellis' time for the 3 km trial... any guestimates?

Tigre garçon said:
It would be interesting to know Brandon Ellis' time for the 3 km trial... any guestimates?

Terrific runner, great stamina but one problem , has become a 2015 version of a Greg Tivendale. Goes missing in big games

Personally as were a pretty decent side now i think it will be tough for these 2nd year players to break in, Butler and short (to a lesser extent) were injured last season so they may well be lacking game time thus development.. The only two i see as certainties if their fit are Cellis and Lennon and even then a few bad games and they could be fringe..

I obviously hope they kill it and break in and make us a stronger team, i would love Beanie to make his mark this year if another year of fringe i would think he might either move on himself or club will.. I know he was a project player but this is his 5 year i think?? Given the rumors of interest from hawks and blues i would hope the club really sees a role for him and he is in serious contention next year!

zippadeee said:
Terrific runner, great stamina but one problem , has become a 2015 version of a Greg Tivendale. Goes missing in big games

c'mon dude, you can't compare ellis with tivers.

zippadeee said:

Rubbish, silly comment. Eight losses in 2015 and he averages 25 touches still - is not going missing! He had plenty of mates in the Elimination when he had just 10 touches and is now being identified as a prime mover to be stopped in just his fourth season. He'll learn, he'll get even better!

zippadeee said:

that is just about the silliest thing I have read this week no this month , no this year

Tivas was harshly marked as it is.

- the whipping boys were all downhill from there.