PRE Pundits 2024 Top 30 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pundits 2024 Top 30

Bont ran a 3.15, Sidebottom 3.27, Priddis another who was as slow as treacle. I think with a tank you can overcome the lack of pace, as the game wears on some of these players start winning the sprints as the tiny tank brigade struggles for air. Others like Laird look much quicker than they are, a neat sidestep can buy plenty of time, I think sometimes these sprint times can be a little bit misleading.
Are you going to put your selections for our picks ? with and without #2

#1 - Sam Law La
#2 - FOS
#10 - Joe Berry
#11 - Taj Hotton
#20 - Olli Hannaford
#23 - Kayle Gerreyn
#24 - Traded for F1 ( Geelong , Bombers , Melbourne , Collingwood , Gold Coast , St Kilda)

Are you going to put your selections for our picks ? with and without #2
I'm still undecided, I need more time as I'm still getting through a few names of interest. Lalor gets the ok once I get his endurance reading, if the aerobic capacity is midfielder material he's in the frame for 2. The hamstring tear also needs more investigation which is a slight concern. I really hope we get forwards however, Armstrong & Shanahan look gettable.

I'm still undecided, I need more time as I'm still getting through a few names of interest. Lalor gets the ok once I get his endurance reading, if the aerobic capacity is midfielder material he's in the frame for 2. The hamstring tear also needs more investigation which is a slight concern. I really hope we get forwards however, Armstrong & Shanahan look gettable.
I dont think Lalor has ever tested in a combine or junior testing and the hamstring is a bit of a concern but he projects as a 60/40 foward thats been held back due to his tank as he never did a footy preseason due to his cricket commitments

I like Shannahan but worrie a little about his upside and look a bit Van Rooyen type not that its a bad thing but only if its at our later picks after #11.

Armstrong i think will go to the saints with #7/#8

My top 10 in order...not necessarily what teams will take...

1. Lalor
2. O'Sullivan
3. Draper
4. Smith
5. Langford
6. Smillie
7. Tauru
8. Armstrong
9. Hotton
10. Allen

Reactions: 1 users