PRE Pundits 2024 Top 30 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pundits 2024 Top 30

Leysy to start:

1. Levi Ashcroft
2. Finn O’Sullivan
3. Jagga Smith
4. Sam Lalor
5. Sid Draper
6. Alix Tauru
7. Leo Lombard
8. Tobie Travaglia
9. Xavier Lindsay
10. Josh Smillie
11. Joe Berry
12. Luke Trainor
13. Harvey Langford
14. Bo Allan
15. Murphy Reid
16. Oli Hannaford
17. Jack Whitlock
18. Jonty Faull
19. Jack Ough
20. Taj Hotton
21. Jesse Dattoli
22. Cooper Hynes
23. Matt Whitlock
24. Thomas Simms
25. Sam Marshall
26. Harry Armstrong
27. Isaac Kako
28. Alex Dodson
29. Tom Gross
30. Kayle Gerreyn
With a fair chance we’ll have 1,6,10,11,14,20,23 and 24 I wouldn’t think we’d go more then 8 picks , though I dare say we might trade one of our “ late” picks into next years , a crop of FOS , Travaglia, Trainor, Langford , Reid, Hynes, Simms and Marshall wouldn’t be a bad start towards the new Dynasty

Reactions: 1 users
With a fair chance we’ll have 1,6,10,11,14,20,23 and 24 I wouldn’t think we’d go more then 8 picks , though I dare say we might trade one of our “ late” picks into next years , a crop of FOS , Travaglia, Trainor, Langford , Reid, Hynes, Simms and Marshall wouldn’t be a bad start towards the new Dynasty
I like all those picks. P20, 23 for sliders.
P24 first pick 2nd round is bloody valuable. If we want to trade it out, it will get a future 1st+. Rolled gold encrusted with diamonds.
I’m confident multiple clubs will bid on that pick.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm just thinking of a few posters who do U18 form but don't post much. Posters who can keep this upstart Leysy in line.

@Stan @Ghost of 29 @pete and tys

There are a couple of posters from the west who do junior form. Can't think of the handles just now...

And @bullus_hit is back in town. It must be nearing draft time!

I had a thought while walking the dog...

Say we draft FOS at 1...<I do like Lalor.>
FOS is a mate of H Reid...keep that in mind.
At 6 we get Smith if available..otherwise Hotten or Lindsay or Murphy Reid..
At 10 we select Allen.
In 2 years...we trade Allen for Reid to WCE plus a pick.

So in 2027 our midfield is..
Tarranto FOS and H Reid.... supported by Hotten Smart <pick 1 next year> ...wow!!!
Up forward Faull Whitlock Berry/Hannaford..plus Bauer and Moz
Additional picks 2025 and 6.....Small forward...
..medium forward...medium back..utities x2
Find or buy a ruck.
Will be a strong side...and one that improves year on year due to youth and additional drafting.

• Love
PS...interesting to see what Blues do.
Maybe they assume we take Lalor, Nth take Tauru....then they take FOS and pair him with H Reid in 2 years...yikes.

I'm just thinking of a few posters who do U18 form but don't post much. Posters who can keep this upstart Leysy in line.

@Stan @Ghost of 29 @pete and tys

There are a couple of posters from the west who do junior form. Can't think of the handles just now...

And @bullus_hit is back in town. It must be nearing draft time!
What do you want to know? My Vic Metro knowledge is strong, Country is okay especially with the boys who play APS.