Potential Father/Son thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Potential Father/Son thread

There are 2 Naish's, the other is a few years younger, not idea what his draft year would be

mtench said:
Not sure if he's been mentioned before but Matty Knights son Zac has made the Geelong Falcons development squad.
Could be awkward if Knighter replaces Hardwick next year

apologies if its been done,

but can we get some clarification on Richmond V Fremantle regarding FS rights to Maurice Rioli Jnr?

easy said:
apologies if its been done,

but can we get some clarification on Richmond V Fremantle regarding FS rights to Maurice Rioli Jnr?

Good question ET, 168 games in 10 seasons at South Fremantle counts for a bit.

Now I'm scared! Does the Shockers have dibs on South Fremantle F/S?

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Good question ET, 168 games in 10 seasons at South Fremantle counts for a bit.

Now I'm scared! Does the Shockers have dibs on South Fremantle F/S?
Not any more. Expired 2015.

With The Prince at Tigerland and MJ to follow him to school in Ballarat, I'd be very confident he'd choose us anyway.

spook said:
Not any more. Expired 2015.

With The Prince at Tigerland and MJ to follow him to school in Ballarat, I'd be very confident he'd choose us anyway.

Pretty sure he barracks for us as well.

When he comes to Ballarat to study, We will get him spending time at Daniels at school holidays and coming to the club, He will be a Tiger through & through

#7 will be waiting for him when he arrives

Paddy Turner, son of Scott playing for North Ballarat Rebels this weekend.

bigwow said:
Played about 140 I think, should be fine, if 100 is still the requirement.
144 to be exact. If he is good enough and wants to be a tiger then we can take him as a father son

MB78 said:
Paddy Turner, son of Scott playing for North Ballarat Rebels this weekend.
Is he a 6'4 mean sum'*smile* who roosts it 65 and knocks over anyone in his way?