Potential Father/Son thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Potential Father/Son thread

Re: father sons- father sons 2011 2012 2013

Whats the latest statistical data on flees boys, height weight etc tajen in 2014

Can't remember the last good father/son we had. Here's hoping we can entice young Billy away from the Giants, if he's up to it.

St Kevin said:
Can't remember the last good father/son we had. Here's hoping we can entice young Billy away from the Giants, if he's up to it.
You can't remember Richo or Joel Bowden?

jokershoppe said:
Whats the latest statistical data on flees boys, height weight etc tajen in 2014
They're all 4 foot 2, except for the short one.

spook said:
You can't remember Richo or Joel Bowden?
They're all 4 foot 2, except for the short one.

I was thinking more recent memory, a la Tom Roach haha.

wayne said:
Further reading revealed that the sons are

Billy - 15 yo
Bailey - 14 yo
Bodey - 11 yo

Billy has been playing with the GWS U15 academy side.

Not sure on any playing styles or heights etc.
I sense a Cloke situation where one of these kids is a lot better than the other two but we will have to take them all to get the one we want.

either way I would be disappointed if they end up at GWS..

We better not let any good kids go to other clubs like wankerwood steeling our centre half forward cloke, I hope david prick cloke rots away for that, god a couple of draft steels would help and we certainly need them to remotely get near the power youth that suns and gws have been gifted

Would be good to see some work put into any tiger father son prospects from about 14 years up, the club could and should do this ,give us some info on what's coming.

jokershoppe said:
Would be good to see some work put into any tiger father son prospects from about 14 years up, the club could and should do this ,give us some info on what's coming.
The Doggies do this and it is paying massive dividends for the club

jokershoppe said:
As i ve mentioned previously: Naish. hes 15 and playing excellent top level junior footy at the moment. Seen him another 5 times in the last month or so. Promising.

On that note, I wont mention names, but there are two 15 year old sons of former Collingwood greats training part time at their club. say what you want about the skunks, they leave no stone unturned.

makes sense to set up a junior academy and round up all the potential father sons at an early age. teach them good habits from an early age, especially kicking. these kids are ours for free if they are good enough. Get in early and help make them good enough.

Refer to my post #976 and RFC_O's subsequent reply, re: junior academy.

http://puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=41279.975

Billy Lambert will be playing for NSW at the U-16 championships - is listed at 174cm and 71kg so hopefully he is still growing

Ty Esler said:
Billy Lambert will be playing for NSW at the U-16 championships - is listed at 174cm and 71kg so hopefully he is still growing

Doubt he'll get too far above 180cm given his genes but I have a feeling the Lambert boys will be gooduns

We are due a good break with father/sons. Been a while since Richo/Bowden.