Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Huh ?

All I said was we punters don’t know who the leaders are in the playing group and we need to have some good leaders around.

I’ll make sure from now on I only make statements about the need for leaders in the leaders thread. Do we have one of those? :ROFLMAO:

You could probably lead off with one ;)

If Jacks body can hold up he could be very handy considering his age and experience and would give Yze options with the amount of Cubs will have . In saying that if we could get pick 20ish for Jack I’d think that’s fair enough.

Reactions: 2 users
Or maybe we should put disclaimers on all our posts?
And fmd if I did not get training this week that said a love emoji could be sexual discrimination and illegal.

disclaimer : All RE love emojis mean I really liked your post. I have no professed sexual interest in you personally but retain the right to change that position based on subsequent events and most likely a 180 degree shift in my sexual preferences given that most (but not all) folks posting here are likely blokes.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
If Jacks body can hold up he could be very handy considering his age and experience and would give Yze options with the amount of Cubs will have . In saying that if we could get pick 20ish for Jack I’d think that’s fair enough.
Thats the problem his body never holds up his always out with an injury x number of weeks. We then rush him back in no regain form confidence in the twos and looks like a busted ass that can't run due to not being match fit. Then the following match get injured again rinse repeat. So frustrating I don't know why he can't build match fitness in the 2s then return .

Reactions: 3 users
His body won’t hold up & he’s on the decline. He should grab the West Coast deal & run. He has 2 year max left in him at reduced output.

Reactions: 1 user
His body won’t hold up & he’s on the decline. He should grab the West Coast deal & run. He has 2 year max left in him at reduced output.
Agreed. You don’t offer 4 year deals just for his perceived leadership.
He needs to e able to get onto the field and perform during that 4 years. Otherwise his “leadership” is wasted in the vfl.
Not very smart list management and he’s shown that wear and tear already

Reactions: 3 users
I just saw a video of Jack Graham chasing and bringing down Adam Saad.
PS. I didn't take note of the credits, probably proudly produced by the RFC Trading department ;) :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users