Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Putrid game. Just shocking. His turnovers destroyed us when we were having a real crack at them.

Reactions: 4 users
We've seen his ceiling, and we need more.

I hope Blair doesn't try to keep him by overpaying, unless it is to bump up the compo we'll receive.

Reactions: 1 user
Forever grateful for his efforts in our finals years. Helped us deliver the cups. Unfortunately on the downward spiral. Injured? Years of Smash and bash worn his body out? The drop off has been quick.

Reactions: 2 users
He must have spent most of his tickets this week working on that puff piece in the paper. He probably thought a few warm fuzzies delivered via the media would be his best tactic for getting the Tigers to give him a contract extension?

His play in the last few years certainly wouldn’t justify it.

Reactions: 1 user
Legs are cooked.

His legs were shot when we drafted him bu in his youth we got 3-4 good years from him.

Last few seasons no good.

The Sports team got the best out of him when thery were there and we were kings.

If he wants to head home we let him go and get as good a trade return we can for him.

He wanted to leave 2 years ago but got nutmegged by Horney Francis.

When they want to leave you let them go as you won't get their best thereafter.

Reactions: 5 users
No other team will want him. When does his contract end. If it's this year he should be delisted.

Reactions: 2 users
Wants to be part of the Yze era bc no other team is interested in him. We better not get sucked in keeping this guy on our list. He’s a liability and coach killer. If he’s stays on our list he will shorten Yze’s career as a coach.

Reactions: 1 users