Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

Apparently nothing illegal, just brainless, crass, crude, bad taste etc etc. AFLHQ gunna ream them big time n suspensions to be dished out. Can we get to play Gee Whizz in round one next year. Probably the only way we'll be half a chance of a win.
SHocking has already organised the fixture. So Geelong will be playing them first up

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Bold play by Pies, chips in for a flag tilt.
A mature list at their peak.
But with Nick Daicos at 21, plus Hill 24 Quaynor and JDaicos at 25 are they better off reseting and aiming for longer term success?
Nah they have only 2 other.first rounders in the last 5 years - Ed Allan (who looks decent) and Finlay junior crumples Mcrae.
Both picks 19.
One superstar under 24.
Pain a-coming in 2028

Unless there's more to it than reported I can't see how players get suspended, surely they would appeal if that was the case.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah - the GWS thing is strange on the surface - the last time the AFL got involved from memory was the sainters shenanigans which was pretty disgusting.

They haven't even bothered when there is just fisty cuffs been thrown around.

Reactions: 1 user
WTF do the afl need admissions? If no one was there to be offended?
Just send them a box of sock puppets and say we had these on and we’re playing a drinking game.

No doubt the afl will still fine them. Always proactive when it comes to fleecing people, especially players. They know their ca$h cow Marlion Pickett has retired and need to balance their hospitality budget.
Just tell them to GAGF. The *smile* season is over. *smile* off.

Different world we live in these days.
Imagine Blackadder these days. Prince George would be cancelled.

• Prince George: I say, Blackadder, are you sure this is the PM? Seems more like an oily tick to me. When I was at school, we used to line up four or five of his sort, make 'em bend over, and use 'em as a toast rack.
  • Pitt the Younger: It doesn't surprise me, sir, I know your sort. Once, it was I who stood in the big, cold schoolroom, a hot crumpet burning my cheeks with shame. Since that day, I have been busy every hour God sent, working to become Prime Minister and fight sloth and privilege wherever I found it.
  • Blackadder: [Casually] I trust you weren't too busy to remove the crumpet.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
WTF do the afl need admissions? If no one was there to be offended?
Just send them a box of sock puppets and say we had these on and we’re playing a drinking game.

No doubt the afl will still fine them. Always proactive when it comes to fleecing people, especially players. They know their ca$h cow Marlion Pickett has retired and need to balance their hospitality budget.
Just tell them to GAGF. The *smile* season is over. *smile* off.
Got a new cash cow now. Toby Greene.

Twitter
Grant Thomas call the AFLPA and Dangerflop out for not supporting the players. The gives it to the afl saying it should be a club sanction if anything. The afl better be careful going on past social experiences/reports they’d play this stuff on a break.

Tony Modra weighs in. Dangerflop always been gutless when it comes to this. Never a peep from him, yet stengle can OD after a game and be playing 6 days later and it’s never heard of again.
Modra even tagged Dangerflop in. :clap2

:rotfl1 Give it to em boys. The afl controlled media and their usual sock puppets like Dangerflop, won’t say anything.

Reactions: 6 users
They’re not used to not winning trade week.
They really need Dodoro back
Yep, first time in 20 years Essendrugs hasn't won the trade period. Bloody had me a scary thought though. Does this mean they might finally play in and win a final???

• Wow