Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

Three teams that have more questions than answers after trade week

Carlton- Moved to pick 3. Supposedly in top 4 window and moved hard to get top tier youth. Do they think they need to add youth or is the icing on the cake?
Moved out Kennedy and Owies. Depth was found lacking last year. Carlton have to find 30 goals from a small forward crop that is razor thin. The group isn't as young as think. Has there window shut?

Essendon- Stringer out, go find 40 goals. Lot of pressure on Caddy who hasn't extended his contract yet. Watch this space. Is Merrett actually that good of a captain? Is he popular with the younger group? Calling it another reset. Every year they talk of being ready to launch and every year they backtrack to call it a "reset", are they rebuilding going up or down?

Freo- Could not be more ready to compete for top 4. List is stacked. Longmuir the most under the pump. If he fails next year, watch Freo hunt Longmire, Scott or Hinkley. I have them in my top 3 flag favorites. Can they step up?

Reactions: 3 users