Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Truly mouthwatering prospect. Has almost put it all together in a short space of time. Consistency beckons.

Reactions: 1 user
Has really got it all on tonights showing. A bit of Rance, a bit of Vlastuin and a lot of Balta. Easily the best AFL game of his career and to think that career has only just started

Reactions: 9 users
I've been a massive wrap for him, but even I am astounded at how well he is going.

He is locked and loaded and is going nowhere even when DLTD is back.

He's neck and neck with Bolton for our most promising youngster.

Reactions: 12 users
big props .. he's got a bit of the Rances about him ..

Reactions: 4 users
Hands up anybody who said he couldnt be a defender. Cmon you know who you are. Im first to put my hand up.

Another solid performance. Great closing speed and marking has improved out of sight. Still waiting to see a dashing run though!

I may have underestimated young Balta. He is looking like developing into something special.

Reactions: 1 users
All he needs is the door knocking stuff, and the transformation is complete.

Awesome game

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Evidently watching the game come at him suits him just fine
Absolutely. With Balta almost a Rance type lock as key defensive spot for the next 5+ years, we can build a backline for the future. A great spot to be in.

Reactions: 1 user