Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Cameron will get Grimes I reckon.

Broad and Balta will take Himmelberg and Finlayson most likely
Reckon you're right, Craig, although as you also say later, they rotate through different opponents. The problem is who takes Greene most of the time? He's arguably their most dangerous forward, even just back from injury.
Has to be Vlastuin.

Thought he was great. Our best bit of play all game came from a Balta mark and bold kick to the corridor. Dimma's spot on. Balta stays in even when Swooper is back.

Reactions: 5 users
Some of his field kicking was Dustyevski.

If we're going to bomb the forward line we really should have him lining up across half-forward to receive the final kick.

Reactions: 3 users
I think we'll see the best of Balta once we get Astbury back. Balta having to play that shutdown role on the best tall and doing it well at the moment.

Once he gets out of that shutdown role then we will unleash his offensive side, but I love this role for him right now. Its great development for him long term.

Reactions: 5 users
Some of his field kicking was Dustyevski.

If we're going to bomb the forward line we really should have him lining up across half-forward to receive the final kick.
Dustyevski! Ha

I didn't mind some of his work, but The brothers Karamazov was WAY too long...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
He's going well. Must keep developing him in the seniors all year. Our future KPD.

Reactions: 3 users
May be the best kick in our side. Get him more of the ball. Improving before our eyes, can’t see him being dropped. Gun in the making.

I thought he was terrific again last night. So pleased we have found our next long term KPD.

Reactions: 1 user