Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Compared to Rance by Dimma in the press conference.

Raises expectations externally, puts the lad on notice, “ we expect you to be that good.”

Reactions: 2 users
Poor Josh Bruce. They found him in the Richmond hub after the game. He dropped out of Baltas back pocket.

Reactions: 1 user
Hands up anybody who said he couldnt be a defender. Cmon you know who you are. Im first to put my hand up.
I didn’t want him to be a defender; but if the shoe fits...

I did however enjoy seeing him push that clown Ben Brown around.

He’s an athletic beast who could end up anywhere with the proper training. I don’t think he grew up playing footy so who knows what he’s capable of?

Reactions: 1 users
Hardwick used the Rance comparison & fair enough. It’s what we’re all thinking. Improvement has been amazing - as happened with Alex. Long way to go but signs are good.

Reactions: 1 user
Rance was a generational player. Courage beyond belief, trained like a maniac, and was a superb reader of the play. Balta will do well to be half as good. Which will still be extremely good.

Reactions: 1 users
As with Chol once he gets the basics under control he will be a real point of difference.

Weve got a kick arse defensive unit but come 2022 I Noah could well be the guy that other sides all wish they had as a key defender.

Reactions: 2 users
There was on stage he did something good and Bruce got exited.
Think he got a little stiffy Over Balta.

Hearld sun.
What a bunch of knobs.
'The tiger's might've lost Alex Rance, but it seems they have found a replacement, he also comes with the BRAIN FADES"
What brain fades did they see tonight? Cockroaches

Reactions: 3 users
Hands up anybody who said he couldnt be a defender. Cmon you know who you are. Im first to put my hand up.
Not me. I generally know *smile* all but he’s always looked like a defender to me.

He’s killing it at the moment.

Starts with L and finishes N
Clearly you and Razor either don't know what I said or can't understand it. Go check through the dozens of posts and get back to me then. It's late and I'm going to bed very happy after a great win by the Tiges with several of my favourite young players starring.

Be happy people! :D

DTLD is gonna struggle to break into this back 6

Nah Grimey or Broady just plays Shorter, and Tigga can then be off the chain to roam.

It'll be the 2017 wall back in force.

Noah is actually allowing the luxury of Dave getting some extra recovery time to freshen up.

Reactions: 4 users