Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

When is he contracted too hopefully the club extends him to reassure the great man and releave any stress about his future

Reactions: 1 users
OMG this is just *smile* news, on top of so pieces of other *smile* news this year.
I just hope mykelti can come back from this.
2024 footy can just *smile* off

• Angry
I think you will find that we won't see him play at the level he has been at until 2026
Richo kicked 90 goals the year after doing his ACL in Rd 9.
Seeing as it is Rd 12, I'll give Lefau a pass at 60 in 2025.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
We had no support for him up forward and he's playing the role for 2 men. He was an accident waiting to happen and Gray or Kosi should've played. Ryan was better last night, but he doesn't do the gut running to run his opponent ragged. He's the mark an kick type which is a necessity, but you still need another tall runner with endurance.

I cannot believe it.
The kid was the shining light in a dark dark tunnel.
Can we get the club Priest down there asap

Reactions: 2 users
And it’s his ‘good’ knee, at least it was - so from now on he is on 2 ACL knees, makes it very hard

• Sad
We can rebuild him.

sci-fi running GIF by MANGOTEETH

Makes you wonder why this didn't happen under Dimma or barely happened. Fitness staff?? We saw signs in 2023 pre-season on recurring injuries but only from Julius not the club.

Reactions: 1 user
Makes you wonder why this didn't happen under Dimma or barely happened. Fitness staff?? We saw signs in 2023 pre-season on recurring injuries but only from Julius not the club.
The ACL epidemic is possibly more related to the quality of the grounds. It used to be that most ACLs would occur in the opening weeks of the season when the grounds were hard and there was less give with impact. By winter the game was played on slop and the ACLs would stop occurring.

If the AFL was serious about preventing injuries, including concussions from sling tackles, they'd replace the turf with playground rubber.

• Haha
  • Dislike