Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview

Given the length of time since Meehan departed, would suggest we've tried to poach a couple, been unsuccessful and are now opening the position for applicants to apply.

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users
Given the length of time since Meehan departed, would suggest we've tried to poach a couple, been unsuccessful and are now opening the position for applicants to apply.
Thought the same thing. It's either we got barely anyone apply, can't find the right one or we did but are too strict on requirements.

It's a worry that it has taken us so long to fill the role and now we go to market.

Given time for interviews and any notice periods its entirely likely we won't have our high performance manager in place for start of pre season. Who is running the off season plans in the interim? None of this is ideal.

Reactions: 1 user
It's a worry that it has taken us so long to fill the role and now we go to market.

Given time for interviews and any notice periods its entirely likely we won't have our high performance manager in place for start of pre season. Who is running the off season plans in the interim? None of this is ideal.
I asked the question, pages back, whether we were actually advertising the job and understandably, no one could answer that.
However the ad above shows a closing date of 23/09 so would suggest we’ve been running it concurrently with an internal and external search of known talent within the industry. Probably covering all bases. As we should.

Reactions: 1 users
We already have someone in place this is just a box ticking legal requirement

But the club already knows who

Exciting times ahead

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Except we didn’t spend $1 million or anywhere near it.
That figure was not mine.
Was only quoting what was mentioned in The Shane Dunne CEO thread.
I think Don't Argue quoted it towards the end of Page 1.
I also hope it was nowhere near that figure.