Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview

Bugger Rob Innes has gone to Carlton. That hurts.

You'd think we'd have pitched for his services.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
From what I can see Ben Serpell is head of Perfomance.

Ben is the Performance Coach at Geelong FC. With extensive experience working in elite environments across Europe and Australia, Ben has demonstrated success collaborating with a range of high-performing teams and individuals in professional and international Rugby (Brumbies Rugby, NSW Waratahs, Munster Rugby, Gloucester Rugby, Wallabies), Australian Rules football (Port Adelaide Power, Geelong Cats), individual athletes (Ellyse Perry, Maitlin Brown), and high-performance consultancy for physical, coach, and high-performance program development in Olympic Sports (Australian Institute of Sport, Cycling Australia, Australian Taekwondo)

Scott Murphy is head of Physical Performance down there Tooheys. Ben's his 2IC.

Unfort Murphy is departing for Rugby Aus at the end of the year. You'd think Ben would step up into his role. Bloody good CV (stronger than Meehan's you'd say) and shows how much they invest in good experience in this area.

Reactions: 1 users
Why wouldn't we go hard for Innes!!! We going to get some cheap alternative that will continue the Meehan rot

Why wouldn't we go hard for Innes!!! We going to get some cheap alternative that will continue the Meehan rot
Just because we lost out getting him doesn’t mean we didn’t go hard for him. He’s been at the club before maybe he wanted to try a new environment as well

Reactions: 3 users
Scott Murphy is head of Physical Performance down there Tooheys. Ben's his 2IC.

Unfort Murphy is departing for Rugby Aus at the end of the year. You'd think Ben would step up into his role. Bloody good CV (stronger than Meehan's you'd say) and shows how much they invest in good experience in this area.
Yep cheers Daisy. I’m amazed how their oldies just seem to stay on the park AND continue to impact.

Reactions: 1 users