Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Luke Meehan Richmond Strength & Conditioning Coach Interview

Disagree. It is possible. it may even be probable. But no one can know for sure any injuries were the result of Meehan's input.

I am not sure what you are on about here

No one knows anything for sure, but statistically, it would be more reasonable to determine the results where from a lack of competence, as opposed to to random luck.

Clearly the club agrees, and he was moved on, really looking forward us doing what Yze said, and getting someone "best practice", we are desparate for the right S & C dep, especially with all the elite young talent on its way to punt road .

Reactions: 4 users
Im not trying to defend Meehan, but he is no longer working for us because of the results, not because of how good he is at his job. There is a correlation between the 2, not necessarily causation.
You are trying to defend Meehan as if he was able to do his job we wouldn't have had to play42/46 listed players with two guns almost missing two seasons. Even when we fielded teams we were struggling to run out games. Injury reports showed his lack of competence as players expected recall time constantly increased from the initial review and when they came back their were too many relapses. He was running an amateur program leaving the club open to negligence with his incompetence. This was in the end the reasons he was sacked/ forced to resign.

You are trying to defend Meehan as if he was able to do his job we wouldn't have had to play42/46 listed players with two guns almost missing two seasons. Even when we fielded teams we were struggling to run out games. Injury reports showed his lack of competence as players expected recall time constantly increased from the initial review and when they came back their were too many relapses. He was running an amateur program leaving the club open to negligence with his incompetence. This was in the end the reasons he was sacked/ forced to resign.
We are lucky to have your expert insight.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
For me this is THE most important off season move apart from getting our victims to overpay in trade week. Will show we are still THE destination club for professionals as well as players.

Burgess is best mates with Greg stafford they are in partnership of a few gyms I'm Adelaide

Burgess himself recently posted on insta a job vacancy for a strength coach to join him at crows

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Didn't he sell inside secrets whilst in the premier league?

• Haha
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• Haha