Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

Terrible game. Everything he did turned to *smile*. Can't have senior players bring the team down when we are playing so many kids

Reactions: 1 user
All the departures might save him. But if he's on the list next year and is a regular first team starter, we wont be in a good place.

Pinch hitting forward….. sub …. .?
I like him as a sub, he can fill a hole anywhere on the ground. Much rather use someone like him than playing a junior as the sub which they really get nothing out of

Reactions: 1 users
The type of great clubman who would embrace playing a lot of VFL with the Cubs while still pushing for senior games , definitely time to find our next Premiership wingman however KMac is one I’d be happy to hang around for another year if we lose a lot of senior players .

Reactions: 7 users