Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

I think he took some AngryAnt pills when he was dropped. I don't think I've seen a player as influential as he was in that first quarter. He was covered in ball magnet.

He's been dropped in the past, never whinged and came back strong. Dual Premiership player and all-round legend is our boy Flappers

Reactions: 22 users
The very essence of the famed Richmondman.
Over the journey, many too focused on his disposal efficiency whilst taking their eyes off what he brings to our team and our club.
Cultural leader. Hard worker. Ultimate team man

Last edited:
Reactions: 20 users
Since he was dropped he's been good started tackling instead of sheep herding so good on him might have earned a 1 year contract extension.

Reactions: 1 users
He's been dropped in the past, never whinged and came back strong. Dual Premiership player and all-round legend is our boy Flappers

I like to compare him to Taylor Adams. 2019 Kmac was dropped in the finals from the AFL team and ended up missing the premiership, but not only that, because he was needed as our emergency for the GF, was left out of our VFL premiership team, but he didn't crack the *smile*, he did the team thing and played in a winning premiership team in 2020.

Taylor Adams dropped in the finals last year, then asks for a trade because he was pissed off about missing the premiership.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Taylor Adams dropped in the finals last year, then asks for a trade because he was pissed off about missing the premiership.
Wasn’t he omitted from the GF team selection because he didn’t come good after a hamstring injury at training?

Reactions: 3 users
I like to compare him to Taylor Adams. 2019 Kmac was dropped in the finals from the AFL team and ended up missing the premiership, but not only that, because he was needed as our emergency for the GF, was left out of our VFL premiership team, but he didn't crack the *smile*, he did the team thing and played in a winning premiership team in 2020.

Adams cost the Pies the 18 flag
And he allowed the runner to take the blame.
That kick was never going to make it to Stephenson
Collingwood supporters were happy he left

Got to admire the geezer. Should have been replaced 18 months ago but keeps fronting up. Effort has never been the issue. Runs his guts out.

I reckon he is the perfect type to have in the VFL and teach the kids what's required and if we didn't have injuries that's probably where he is.

I've never been a fan but I respect what he has done. 180 games is nothing to be sneezed at.

Reactions: 5 users
Got to admire the geezer. Should have been replaced 18 months ago but keeps fronting up. Effort has never been the issue. Runs his guts out.

I reckon he is the perfect type to have in the VFL and teach the kids what's required and if we didn't have injuries that's probably where he is.

I've never been a fan but I respect what he has done. 180 games is nothing to be sneezed at.
Same here. He's got the build and pace of a mid. We should try him there.

Reactions: 1 user
I've been a harsh critic this year, and j definitely think his days on the wing are gone.

Pop him in HFF/pocket with the odd rotation through the middle. He knows how to lead and is pretty good overhead. Good set shot. Good transition runner on the flank.

Reactions: 2 users

180 games and 2 flags, amazing CV. A lot of key contests won at key times in big games, a lot of oppo players run off their feet, tackled, shoved and generally not enjoyed the matchup, lot of kms covered for the team for no recognition. Footy sides do not live by stars alone.

Reactions: 17 users
Thought he had a blinder for one quarter. Then where did he go apart from a good goal in the last Q.

I sort of get a vibe where when we win, his performances are acceptable. When we lose they are not.
To me that sort of means most games his performances are not enough.

He has always lacked polish most games a litany of fumbles and mistakes and has always lacked hurt factor with ball in hand.
As a wingman for me he has hardly ever done enough as an attacking player.

He turns 31 in april and i think by playing him we are denying a kid a spot in the team. I say this because there is no way we can play finals and kids have become a priority.