James Trezise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

James Trezise

Can’t fault his endeavours.

But we need to do better. Upgrade.
A bit hard on the lad. He like so many of our cubs, have had a few games almost by default as they are probably not quite ready for AFL as they are still in the early stages of a career. As Yze intimated, thanks to our injury list they end up playing at the highest level before being ready. Before hammering the kids as NBG, let's give them another pre season to develop. If they don't then offload them

Reactions: 3 users
A bit hard on the lad. He like so many of our cubs, have had a few games almost by default as they are probably not quite ready for AFL as they are still in the early stages of a career. As Yze intimated, thanks to our injury list they end up playing at the highest level before being ready. Before hammering the kids as NBG, let's give them another pre season to develop. If they don't then offload them
I'm happy to see them get AFL games and learn from the experiences. So they make mistakes, well all the younger and/or inexperienced players do for every team. I can't imagine having to play backline for the Tigers atm. Game plan in general these days is for backline to press up the ground but the way Hawks (and many other teams) whip the ball back the other way at speed under little pressure makes it almost impossible. We have to have more leniency and patience for those who have played only a few AFL games. I am pretty confident Trezise will become a regular.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Considering the Hawks had 65 inside 50's I thought JT stood up pretty well. He had the most contested possessions out of our defenders.

Reactions: 1 users
Good to hear James, another promising cub has been resigned despite many posters not rating him whilst forgetting he has only played a few AFL games in a poor AFL team. He can now continue his development with us to see what he has longer term

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Might just become a player. Shown enough in his limited games to persevere with.

Reactions: 1 users