Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

nswtiger said:
if you any doubt about the character of this kid .just watch his JJ Liston speech

here is a guy who has a significant speech impairment .getting up in front of that crowd and speak for 10 mins

you could tell how hard it was for him .....but he did it ...................

impressive stuff Jacob

well done
Yes indeed. After reading the article in the Hun last week I thought he was brilliant. Tough to do but he did it....and well. Kudos to the kid. Somehow I feel very father like towards him now NSW tiger. :hihi

Exactly the Mole.

Old enough to be my son so like a dad would be of any of children with a difficulty that he had to endure growing up, so very proud of him and thank you NSW for believing and keeping the faith of Jacob Townsend.

Hope he has a ripper PF.

Done well has Towner, from dud delist to Mr. September before anyone but nswtiger had even noticed.

Happy for the young fella, even happier that he's ours.

Well done Jacob.

Watched his speech. There was a moment when he indicate his speech was finished, but continued. Great courage.

Watched the reply for the sixth time, saw Jacob hard into pack and players. He will make the difference.

On to glory boys!

NSW your boy was on SEN.

Lot of love by Garry & Timmy.

Wonderful interview.

Does anyone know, maybe I missed it, has he been given a contract?

waiting said:
NSW your boy was on SEN.

Lot of love by Garry & Timmy.

Wonderful interview.

Does anyone know, maybe I missed it, has he been given a contract?
I would probably see if he has any value on the trade table.

Thanks guys.

Caesar I wouldn't be trading him.

I think there is bond amongst the group. A lot of care for Towner.

Has also become a fan favourite.

waiting said:
Thanks guys.

Caesar I wouldn't be traded him.

I think there is bond amongst the group. A lot of care for Towner.

Has also become a fan favourite.
Waiting, not opposed to a 1 year extension but he is still only a 3 game wonder at this point after 4 years on 2 lists so the jury is still out. If someone came knocking with a 3rd round draft pick, would the points help us in what we want to do in the draft this year?

CC TIGER said:
He is worth a two deal. Not sure what his contract status is but if it's up this year give him two, and if he has a year to go leave it to next year to decide.