Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

Had the ball on a string did Towner.
Couldn't believe he was the same bloke that played last year.
Hope that wasn't just a Marty McGrath performance.

Just amazing. Last year he looked like a suburban footballer.

Very pleased for him; he did everything right today.

Even more pleased for NSW Tiger. Never a stauncher supporter of a fringe player has there been :clap

bringbakflemmo said:
Had the ball on a string did Towner.
Couldn't believe he was the same bloke that played last year.
Hope that wasn't just a Marty McGrath performance.
Well, he,ll never play another game like that one.

Quicker and a better set shot than caddy. Interesting who we go with in finals.

Harry said:
Quicker and a better set shot than caddy. Interesting who we go with in finals.

One think you can bank on is that Townsend will make way for Caddy if it is down to those two

Most importantly Towner did his best work in the first qtr when the heat was on, simply buttered up when we were in cruise control. Massive impact from a nuffer many considered as toast already.

Well done to NSWtiger for backing him in big time.

Yeah not a bad game. Who would have thought. But when you are dominant all year in the VFL, maybe we should have all thought?

Ive been calling for him to get a game for over a month due his form in the seconds.
It was a good game he played against freo, but not completely convinced he is better then caddy
I would swap townsend and martin through the middle
Townsend caddy Jack

We will need some hard bodies for the finals. Not sure Townsend is the answer but he gets another game to put forward his best foot