Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

Hey NSW just logged on.

You must be ecstatic.

Didn't you predict a 6 goal performance?

Wow

Got to back it up next week.

How did he get his goals.
Is he an improved player from what we saw last year?
I had him gone.

Geez, JT had a good game, if only we had someone tell us he'd do well.....

he will be better next week ...............he is primed for a huge next 6 weeks

he has played like this all year in the seconds

an inside mid who can hit the scoreboard ..............

a great tiger character..

the caged animal is OUT :hihi

Can't be dropped off the back of that performance. That's what you want when a player gets a shot in the seniors, play in a manner that makes it impossible to drop the next week.

Now back it up next week son and you'll be playing finals football.

Good depth player. We need these types that come in and cover for an unexpected injury. Played his role ;D

That was a super performance. Came in. Played the caddy role of 2nd forward and did it with ease. God I love having no lumbering lazy forwards.

tigerman said:
Has kicked 14 goals this year, as close to like for like as Caddy that we have.
I think he has improved this year, he'll need to have. I hope he plays well and kicks a couple of goals.

Huh!!!!

What would I know.

If Caddy asks Towno to can carry his bag into the ground next week, I hope he tells him to go and get ****** :D

Baron Samedi said:
was wrong on Towner too.

keep him away from the midfield and we might be onto something.

Interesting one.

Caddy would've had 8 shots at goal today against that inept freo back line but would've kicked 3 goals 5.

Townsend surprisingly a very good set shot. If Caddy is fit and Townsend backs that up, does Caddy not play?

Interesting.