Jacob Townsend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend

tigerlove said:
Jacob is not in. Imo sense prevails. Baker a better option, more flexibility. Particularly with Caddy back, Townsend is a poor man's Caddy. Caddy chosen every time.

Didnt think Caddy was going to be named as has been crook.

Oh well Caddy is the bloke who stopped Jacob getting a run.

NSW Tiger put the cork back in Old Son ..................

DirtyDogTiger said:
28 goals from his last 15 games (13 wins).

Tigers only lost 4 last year so most players have won most of their games since Townsend's last game. Tigers won 10 of 12 without him last year too. Lost 2 of his 4 games in 2016. At GWS lost 26 of 30. Time to move on from this silly argument that if Townsend plays we win.

Thanks Towner!!

Adelaide haven't been the same since you crunched Matt Crouch late in the second quarter of the granny.

Thank you sir!!! :hihi

tigerdave said:
Thanks Towner!!

Adelaide haven't been the same since you crunched Matt Crouch late in the second quarter of the granny.

;D

Crouch is probably still getting dental work done on all the fillings that Towner loosened :D

tigerdave said:
Thanks Towner!!

His jocks have never forgiven him :rofl

tha8ball said:
One of the great moments. Signified everything we were about in 2017.
And he rag dolled the ex Adelaide player who has never been seen since. I think he is living in Melbourne now.

Bring him back the Miracle Man
We need someone to K’O Taylor, Hawkins, Ablett and Kelly,

zippadeee said:
Why is he still on the n a our list if they aren’t prepared to play him.
Bring him back. Jackie Chan Geelong defenders :hihi

Towner is more Bobby Boucher style of hitman than Jackie Chan ;D

its is time
everyone knows it too

he makes a huge difference to our pressure esp in the forward line

He looks incredibly slow even at VFL level. I dont think he's a shot for any more first team football