Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

I am really looking forward to seeing Ross back up his first round performance against the Swans.
I know the expectations are now high on this young fella given his stellar effort in his debut game, but there does seem to be something about him that makes me think he will continue to thrive in the competitive atmosphere of senior footy.

Bullarto Tiger said:
I am really looking forward to seeing Ross back up his first round performance against the Swans.
I know the expectations are now high on this young fella given his stellar effort in his debut game, but there does seem to be something about him that makes me think he will continue to thrive in the competitive atmosphere of senior footy.

Yep - can’t wait to watch him live on Saturday

taztiger4 said:
yep, 100 is the number now.

With the FS rule now I believe the number should be substantially lower than 100

Yeah i reckon 25 - 50 games would be better.

Look at legends of the game who only played 2 or 3 seasons such as the Buzz for the Blues or ,even Neale Daniher who didnt play 100 games for the Dons because of injury.

Knows how to keep his arms free and high in a tackle to dish off a handball. Did some nice handballs while being tackled .

Harry said:
Knows how to keep his arms free and high in a tackle to dish off a handball. Did some nice handballs while being tackled .

He sure did Harry. Such composure, no panic stations or being overawed by the occasion. Played the basics with some confidence in his ability to extricate

How's the handball while being tackled that he got off to Caddy during the passage of play for our last goal?

T-Shirt Tommy said:
How's the handball while being tackled that he got off to Caddy during the passage of play for our last goal?

Yep and followed up with a defensive contested mark on the wing in the last minute. That *smile* is unheard of from a debutant

Tigers of Old said:
and then signaled to the team to slow it down if you don't mind!

A natural leader, who has said that he wants to Captain the club. He presence of mind in that last minute of play, on debut, was sensational.

Just what you would expect from a kid from the Waverley hawks. We were only playing Port. Softest club in the comp.
Big challenge this week, Kennedy, Parker, Henney, Healy,

zippadeee said:
Just what you would expect from a kid from the Waverley hawks. We were only playing Port. Softest club in the comp.
Big challenge this week, Kennedy, Parker, Henney, Healy,

Jack would have Gerald Healy covered for pace wouldn't he zips :D ;)