Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

BrisTiger24 said:
My wife has been whinging about the same issue for a while ;)

:rofl

Harden up son. No point playing the fat side. Straight up the guts and split the middle between the two big sticks.

Tigermad2005 said:
It’s the first time in a long time that a kid has been getting 30 touches a game at Richmond.
We have got one here.
We need to find another mid that can start racking it up , preferably two. Get him in now and leave him for a few games

Happy with the stack selection but really surprised ross wasn't selected. Midfield clearances need improvement

Harry said:
Happy with the stack selection but really surprised ross wasn't selected. Midfield clearances need improvement
hardwick is backing the midfield of last week to redeem themselves. He has nearly always done this.

Named as 1st emergency, i'd rather he played VFL tonight than go up there and doesn't play.

MalenyTiger said:
hardwick is backing the midfield of last week to redeem themselves. He has nearly always done this.

Yeah understand that but we're 1 contested inside mid short. Last year he played conca there.

There is definitely a role their for him. You can see the difference Kelly, Parfitt and Constable have made to the Cats midfield. Hopefully Ross and RCD can do the same for us when they are ready.

tigerman said:
Named as 1st emergency, i'd rather he played VFL tonight than go up there and doesn't play.

Me too. Needs to keep playing games but Dimma does like getting the young guys involved in interstate trips. But that can happen next week if he doesnt get a game

Must be getting close for a call up.

Ross 21 disposals (11 kicks 10 handballs) 2 marks 8 tackles

Smoking Aces said:
Must be getting close for a call up.

Ross 21 disposals (11 kicks 10 handballs) 2 marks 8 tackles

Too many tackles.
Got to get 3 or under.