Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

The big knock on this bloke was his tank. I doubt he makes that up in one pre-season. Cameos at best this year.

spook said:
The big knock on this bloke was his tank. I doubt he makes that up in one pre-season. Cameos at best this year.

Many young kids have the same issue as did Dusty when he was drafted, Whilst we wont see a full time mid we certainly will get a decent output from him similar to other player that get drafted (rayner had a low tank also)

turk-d-tiger said:
Many young kids have the same issue as did Dusty when he was drafted, Whilst we wont see a full time mid we certainly will get a decent output from him similar to other player that get drafted (rayner had a low tank also)
Dusty did a 14.1 beep test in his draft year. Raynor was pick 1 and has the talent to play forward. And was a cameo player in a bottom-3 side.

Tigers of Old said:
If he's never done a preseason as has been reported that might improve quickly.
It might well. Still, coming from a long way back.

spook said:

I reckon a bigger issue for him will be getting a spot. Especially if RCD gets a few games. As we have seen with Miles, Ellis & Lloyd etc. cracking a snr position in the RFC midfield is no easy task!

Tigers of Old said:
I reckon a bigger issue for him will be getting a spot. Especially if RCD gets a few games. As we have seen with Miles, Ellis & Lloyd etc. cracking a snr position in the RFC midfield is no easy task!

We’ve lost 3 players who couldn’t and drafted at least 3 who possibly could. Net gain.
Exciting!

Tigers of Old said:
As it should be, Oldie. You have to be special to walk into the best team in the comp.

spook said:
Dusty did a 14.1 beep test in his draft year. Raynor was pick 1 and has the talent to play forward. And was a cameo player in a bottom-3 side.

So what is Ross YoYo results ?
I have read that 23 =15.0 is as close to comparison you could have

Tigers of Old said:
Happy days. :)

No, they weren’t all happy days, like the time Pinky Tuscadero crashed her motorcycle, or the night I lost all my money to those card sharks and my dad Tom Bosley had to get it back.

Tigers of Old said:

Higgins looks like making a senior midfield position his.

So if they are good enough....

se7en said:
No, they weren’t all happy days, like the time Pinky Tuscadero crashed her motorcycle, or the night I lost all my money to those card sharks and my dad Tom Bosley had to get it back.
D’oh!

se7en said:

Not only did Pinky Tuscadero crash her bike but she also was a victim of the infamous Malachi Crunch in the Demolition Derby.