Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

SkillzThatKillz said:
My brother was up there this morning.

Says he has the body and skills. Can find the ball.
One of the most vocal too.

Great to hear.
Not sure about his endurance, but has the body to play this season.

zippadeee said:
So was Pettifier in 01

Still love Plough's spray of Pettifer, 'P-Train? P-Plane? More like bloody pea brain!”

Back on Ross, I'm a huge fan. Competitive as they come, wins the footy and a pretty good user.

The type of onballer who doesn't need 10kg on his frame to have an impact. Needs to build the tank like all young players but the mass is partially there already.

Ross looked very impressive in the Richmond video , This kid could be the surprise packet of the draft
Certainly a very good size and has good pace as well

Will learn alot from Caddy,Dusty & Cotchin

go polo said:
Jack has never had a full preseason at his time at the chargers

Was just about to say the same thing, have read that also but it hasn't really been spoken about, I assume our recruiters felt there was a lot of upside on a good player based on that!

Anyone ever had to prepare an R&D grant? Struggling to spend 10 minutes uninterrupted without going looking for a new training report!

Mac said:
Just catching up on and going back over some of the RFC vids on the website and looking at this young bloke.

At one point he says pretty matter of fact that "hopefully I can captain the club in years down the track and that's one of my goals, but for now just [soak up info, learn, etc,]...."

Wasn't being arrogant, or getting ahead himself.

Speaks and plays confidently. Aims high. I like that.
Yep thought the same when I heard him say that.

He seems to be very focussed on improving and dedicated to be the best he can be.