Jack Dyer Medal 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Dyer Medal 2024

So I tuned in for Nank's and Yze's speeches.

Both missed the mark IMO. There seemed to be this internal belief that we underperformed. That's not the case. Most RFC members and fans would say we were never likely to perform given our current list.

Would have preferred the focus be on what we can add to the team and how we can build it with some decent draft picks. To expect it was a performance issue based on what was delivered is fanciful IMO

Reactions: 3 users
Everything is awkward for Yze, forced humour, looking at deserting faces. No fun at all.
I always thought it would take a massive ego to coach multiple premiership winners who have been there done that.
I hope this guy has got some mongrel in him.

Could explain why we didn't have a cast of thousands apply, knowing that the best was behind our team.

Reactions: 2 users
Whaaat, the ones he's wearing!!!!! Eeeeewww. I don't want to know what they taste like.
Don’t be frightened Teets. We were all shallow end swimmers at one stage. Set yourself free and dive into the deep end with me Teets. Explore Teets ! Explore !

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Lynch, Broad and Short talking about the 4 retirees. I wish they had more cameras to pan to the players/coaches they are talking about. Audio's always too low for these.

Reactions: 1 users