Jack Dyer Medal 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Dyer Medal 2024

Fair to say Cumberland and Coulthard are gone based on that graphic before showing all the guys who have played 50 games or less that are our future that left them off it.

Interestingly Dow was on there and named by Yze as one of the players part of our future (along with Colina) so doesnt seem like they'll be going anywhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Fair to say Cumberland and Mansell are gone based on that graphic before showing all the guys who have played 50 games or less that are our future that left them off it.

Interestingly Dow was on there and named by Yze as one of the players part of our future (along with Colina) so doesnt seem like they'll be going anywhere.
Mansell is contracted
Dow is our future maybe we can use him to win VFL :cupgold

Fair to say Cumberland and Mansell are gone based on that graphic before showing all the guys who have played 50 games or less that are our future that left them off it.

probably because he has played more than 50 games ?

FFS

Colina…apparently will be a gun in 2037. Hopefully they have killer instinct behind the scenes. Don’t know why our president is whacking anybody. This is business. If they want to go, no problem show me the draft picks. I have zero patience for players that aren’t fully committed. We have lacked killer instinct off the field since 2020. We became fat and lazy after success. Hopefully the new CEO brings back some hunger and it flows down. Someone needs to lead this club and it’s not clear who will do this. Great opportunity for the new ceo and Yze to take a stand and set the agenda.