Ins/outs next week | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ins/outs next week

Well here we go - our midfield is basically at full strength - Deledio, Martin, Foley, Cuzz, Tambling, Tuck..lets hope they can show a bit of steel.

WHO IS that scantily glad lady floating around up the top of this page whenever i log on...???? :spin :cutelaugh ;) :D :hihi :rofl :hihi

Ghost of 29 said:
Well here we go - our midfield is basically at full strength - Deledio, Martin, Foley, Cuzz, Tambling, Tuck..lets hope they can show a bit of steel.

full strength?? pfft. missing jackson and hislop. at least jackson.

but yes getting close. a few weeks for fitness for foley, and cotch and maybe cuz and maybe bling and it will be interesting to see what difference that makes.

This is the major worry for me this seson.

The nucleas of our future is the "star" midfield of Chimp, Lids, Martin, Bling, Axl , Cuzz (short term in teaching role) and maybe Jacko.

All are now up and running so later in the season would expect to see us step up and win some games.

Maybe Nason will add a floating touch of spice but that is it. We have our midfield of the next five years on the field.

Add a strong defender and another key forward to help Jack and we are looking bright.

All this is based on the midfield living up to their promise. :-\