Ins/outs next week | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ins/outs next week

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Out: Simmonds White Hislop Dea Rance Tambling Ins: Cousins Newman Mc Guane Polo Nahas and Browne

I'd give Dea another shot. Made some blunders but there is something there that I liked the look of.

Simmonds is in because we have no one else.

thegdog said:
Out: Simmonds White Hislop Dea Rance Tambling Ins: Cousins Newman Mc Guane Polo Nahas and Browne

Tezza is that you?

Surely Dea needs more than one game? Sorry forgot a lot of Richmond supporters expect a debut that has eclipsed all others and for that to continue forever.

thegdog said:

Would you wait to see how the "INS" performed attitude wise at Frankston first?

Baloo said:
I'd give Dea another shot. Made some blunders but there is something there that I liked the look of.
Looks like the coach has him in next week already looking at comments post game...

"Hardwick laid down the challenge for the three first-gamers to back up their performance next weekend as the Tigers travel west to take on the high-flying Dockers next Sunday."

Dont know if i would bother bringing Polo back, would be nice to see what webberley can offer. Simarly I cant see Hislop getting another go, just hope its not a case of Hislop out King in.

Jason King said:
Dont know if i would bother bringing Polo back, would be nice to see what webberley can offer. Simarly I cant see Hislop getting another go, just hope its not a case of Hislop out King in.

Could be, Kingy kicked 4 and was among the best apparently (Barnzy will be interested :hihi )

geoffryprettyboy said:
Was that reported Capt.?

He sure looked troubled with the groin area.
nah.Like you i was watching him as it happened and going off .Very much looked like OP to me

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
nah.Like you i was watching him as it happened and going off .Very much looked like OP to me

We must sit pretty close then. You should come over for some tea & scones at half time. ;D

Would keep the three newbies in but Rancealot and Stumpy need to get hold of some serious footy at Coburg or left in one place on the ground and forced to perform or hang. Both to young to hang just yet so let them get some footy with the Burgers.

Phar Ace said:
Could be, Kingy kicked 4 and was among the best apparently (Barnzy will be interested :hihi )

Yeah thats why I posted like that :) I love Jakes attitude and committment I just question him getting a gig when we are going all out to blood our young players. Deep down i wouldnt mind Jake playing ;)

geoffryprettyboy said:
We must sit pretty close then. You should come over for some tea & scones at half time. ;D
Forget the Tea.Scones with Stawberry jam and Cream.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;D

strachanie19 said:
Looks like the coach has him in next week already looking at comments post game...

"Hardwick laid down the challenge for the three first-gamers to back up their performance next weekend as the Tigers travel west to take on the high-flying Dockers next Sunday."

Dea didnt get a kick, couldnt possibly get a game.
The coach is starting to sound like the "'sun tanned one""

OUT: White, Hislop, Simmonds, Edwards - All disgraceful footballers who should never be allowed to pull on a Richmond jumper again to join the likes of King and McMahon.

Barnzy said:
OUT: White, Hislop, Simmonds, Edwards - All disgraceful footballers who should never be allowed to pull on a Richmond jumper again to join the likes of King and McMahon.
Agree

The blokes who got one week club suspension are available this week.

Cousins wouldnt have gone to water in the third quarter and could have been the differnce between a bad loss and respectible loss but I dont see the point in bringing him back.

For all the talk about the future can we look at our ruckman of the future at least. Simmo looks to me as if he is done mentally.

tigerinthetank2 said:
Dea didnt get a kick, couldnt possibly get a game.
The coach is starting to sound like the "'sun tanned one""

In the long term - it will be better to have given him the benefit of the doubt.
Give him another one now to allow a better overall judgement.
Must have had a few handballs (although the first couple did go to the wrong team!)