I Hate Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I Hate Collingwood

It’s ironic that Collingwood Racism keeps emerging when they wear Black & White on their jumpers …

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Yes please, yes please, yes please. :eyes:eyes:eyes

View attachment 23642
By the lawyer representing the guy that got sacked!! Clearly a guy who has zero idea how football works. However his strategy is clear, load up as much racism into the story as possible.
But again how dumb were Collingwood to let the professional grievance mongers into the club, it was always going to end this way no matter what they did. And Mr Cleaver covers all the victim hood bases- gay, indigenous, disability, they/them…one insignificant incident occurs and he’s straight to the authorities, which was his and the broader organisations that back him are all about. Do everything we say to the absolute letter, give us heaps of cash or we’ll say you’re still a racist organisation.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
I hate Collingwood because even one year after a *smile* undeserved flag they are trying to race us to the bottom cause they know we are gonna pillage this draft

I hate Collingwood because even one year after a *smile* undeserved flag they are trying to race us to the bottom cause they know we are gonna pillage this draft
Except they don't have their 1st pick.

Reactions: 2 users
By the lawyer representing the guy that got sacked!! Clearly a guy who has zero idea how football works. However his strategy is clear, load up as much racism into the story as possible.
But again how dumb were Collingwood to let the professional grievance mongers into the club, it was always going to end this way no matter what they did. And Mr Cleaver covers all the victim hood bases- gay, indigenous, disability, they/them…one insignificant incident occurs and he’s straight to the authorities, which was his and the broader organisations that back him are all about. Do everything we say to the absolute letter, give us heaps of cash or we’ll say you’re still a racist organisation.
I just want to see that scum of a club suffering again.

According to the Herald Sun, Mark Cleaver the racism claim whistleblower has been given his marching orders.
He went to the media and then the journo's rang the club to ask questions about it. Cleaver then denied (lied because he probably panicked) that he didn't call the journo's. He was that naive to think that the journo's wouldn't tell Kelly and Brown where they got their info from? The journo's at the end of the day don't want to upset the clubs too much for fear of losing access.
Cleaver was swimming in a pool that was too deep for him and full of sharks with Craig Kelly being the Meg.

its a good reminder to us
this sort of stuff isnt going to go away
we as a Club seemed to have handled it well
but there are new players , coaches and staff constantly coming thru the Club
so its important they take onaboard the behaviours and values that Gary March, Peggy ONeil , Gale , Livingstone , Hardwick and others have built up over the past 10-15 years
I did note that Dan and Maurice took a small group of players back to Melville Island one off season , its a great way to experience Indigenous culture
I also heard references last year that Riewoldt & Dusty were frequently dropping into the Institute to speak to and work with the Indigenous kids there
Going back , not too long , Joel Bowden was noted for doing plenty of work with Indigenous kids , no doubt there's heaps more we don't know about
These are real, meaningful interactions, not a tick in a box for political style PR

Long may it continue because we don't want to be where Collingwood are

Reactions: 8 users
its a good reminder to us
this sort of stuff isnt going to go away
we as a Club seemed to have handled it well
but there are new players , coaches and staff constantly coming thru the Club
so its important they take onaboard the behaviours and values that Gary March, Peggy ONeil , Gale , Livingstone , Hardwick and others have built up over the past 10-15 years
I did note that Dan and Maurice took a small group of players back to Melville Island one off season , its a great way to experience Indigenous culture
I also heard references last year that Riewoldt & Dusty were frequently dropping into the Institute to speak to and work with the Indigenous kids there
Going back , not too long , Joel Bowden was noted for doing plenty of work with Indigenous kids , no doubt there's heaps more we don't know about
These are real, meaningful interactions, not a tick in a box for political style PR

Long may it continue because we don't want to be where Collingwood are
Big difference is the Tiges Indigenous program and the KGI are genuine programs, not fluff where you “partner” with some organisation which is a euphemism for handing over cash to be able to say you support Indigenous Australians. Pies have done this crap for years and it’s finally caught up with them.

Congratulations to Pendles one of the best midfielders I’ve seen and in the very elite of “ time”

Hopefully he plays on and on and knocks Harvey off the most games played

SEN saying Longmire responded to Fly's whinging comments about umpiring. Beginning of the end for the Scum.