I Hate Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I Hate Collingwood

I know some hold McCrae in high regard.
And fair enough, but I’m not buying it.
Basketball Wives Smell GIF by VH1
I reckon the list is what smells. Damn lucky they pinched a flag. Everything possible went right for them last season.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I didn’t think it was 50. What if the Collingwood player two grabs it and you are still a chance for a spoil as he was right on his hammer.

Started backing off then the collingwood player played on.

Play on.

Reactions: 5 users
Fly is bit like Jerry, he won against North and lost against the Swans, he is Even Steven.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Flyblown still having a sook about it, apologising for speaking out loud that the maggots didn't pay him another win. But still moaning the decision was wrong n having a moan about the Horse's unnecessary skanky tail slapping at flies.

Reactions: 1 user
It’s interesting to watch how pressure can reveal some people’s true colors. McRae was an easy going, media darling until this year when coincidentally, his side started losing more games than they won.

Reactions: 3 users
Horse had a snap at Hardwick too when he mentioned the Swans having 70,000 in the back 50, making the game ugly and hard to score. I'm with Dimma and Fly on the Swans.

I didn’t think it was 50. What if the Collingwood player two grabs it and you are still a chance for a spoil as he was right on his hammer.

Started backing off then the collingwood player played on.

Play on.
Yeah, could have been paid, but plenty like that are let go. Especially in the last few minutes of a tight game.
Maynard's a few minutes earlier was worse, where he deliberately pointed to a spot 4 mtrs over the mark then went and stood there.

As for the deliberates, at least 3 times the Pies players hit the ball directly over the boundary line. That is paid every time. (except when it is not)

It’s interesting to watch how pressure can reveal some people’s true colors. McRae was an easy going, media darling until this year when coincidentally, his side started losing more games than they won.
If Leppa goes then collingwood is back to mediocre.
He's the tatical brains behind it all

• Love
Reactions: 1 users