I Hate Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I Hate Collingwood

ITS OVER!!

Art Animation GIF by grantkoltoons

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
It’s the game plan. They copied it from us and made a few tweaks. It’s an extremely physically taxing game style and it takes its toll. It’s a testament to how bloody good we were that we sustained it for 4 years and got 3 flags out if it. It’s all caught up with them now, and we’re seeing the results.

Reactions: 10 users
It’s the game plan. They copied it from us and made a few tweaks. It’s an extremely physically taxing game style and it takes its toll. It’s a testament to how bloody good we were that we sustained it for 4 years and got 3 flags out if it. It’s all caught up with them now, and we’re seeing the results.
Yep, and Professor Flykenstein got them up and about way too early. Build slowly as the Dorks are doing now.

Nah, they just aren't that good.
A bit like the Dogs back in 2016, they had everything go their way in September last year. Now a few things don't go their way Abs they can back to the pack.

I was wondering that a few of their players seem to be around for an eternity .........................cos they have.

Reactions: 1 users
Nah, they just aren't that good.
A bit like the Dogs back in 2016, they had everything go their way in September last year. Now a few things don't go their way Abs they can back to the pack.

To be fair to them they were clearly the best team in it the whole season unlike the 2016 dogs.

makes their sudden demise all the more enjoyable.

TigerForce, perhaps Sidearse was trying to work out what ‘heteronormative learned patriarchal behaviours’ was and how it was going to affect his relationship with Darcy.

View attachment 23544
That just means Darcy's gunna have to knock on the door with flowers n chocolates when he thinks he wants a bit of nookie, instead of simply rolling over n giving the cook a tap on the arse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Pendles contracted to play on next season but could still be a stretch to beat Boomer Harvey's lead of 432 games played.

399 + 4 H&A left this season + 4 finals (inc GF) + 23 H&A next season + 4 finals (GF) = 434 games. This is 35 games straight.....I doubt it.

Reactions: 1 user

Seems like some things don’t change with Collingwood CEOs putting their foot in their mouth.

Just sounds like a bully to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Don’t disagree that Kelly is in a spot of bother.
However Collingwood got suckered into all this nonsense in a desperate race to get rid of Eddie. They are getting what they deserve.

Seems like some things don’t change with Collingwood CEOs putting their foot in their mouth.

Just sounds like a bully to me.
Dunno about the racism matter, but having seen him in action coaching Mansfield 15 odd years ago...... complete lose cannon!
Had to move the coach's box away from earshot of the main crowd as his carry on and language was *smile* unbelievable! 🙄
Always thought it was only a matter of time, when he moved back into this role, that he'd go off tap!
He does have a certain air about him...... "my poo does not stink" type!